Welcome!

Falmouth Yacht Club was formed by a group of sailboat racing enthusiasts during the mid 1940s. Pride in the new organization swelled with the opening of the Clubhouse located at the mouth of Falmouth Harbor in 1946. Since then the Club has continued to remain true to its sailing and racing heritage while growing and adapting to the needs of its membership.